"Breaking Contact Actual 1" by Nutnfancy and crew

Контактная импровизация (КИ) — танец, в котором импровизация строится вокруг точки контакта с партнёром. Контактная импровизация является одной из форм свободного танца

Модератор: Админы

Правила форума
Контактная импровизация

Сообщение контактная импровизация » Пт мар 13, 2009 10:27 am

From Youtube.com

Описание:

Many of the tactical shooting videos you see are staged. They are practiced over and over again and then when things are perfected, the camera starts rolling. Not in Nutnfancy shooting videos. That's because I am first and foremost a gear and systems reviewer and it's interesting to show my viewers the actual tactical lessons that sometimes generate my conclusions. For instance when the EOTECH XP2-2 on my Arsenal SGL21 gets shut off (for whatever reason) and then needs to be used instantly in a bright, snowy environment under stress, it comes back on at mid-brightness level that looks invisible under the conditions. That caused confusion for me and delay problems...you'll see that happen! You'll see the misses, the hits, the lessons learned, the tiredness, the fun times, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Armchair Elitists (AEs) sometimes will weigh in on the comments and strive to gain cool points from the viewers by their often inane observations. Go and check out their videos to ascertain their; most are disconnected from the reality of this type of shooting and their performance in desert with us would be abysmal. There are definitely better shooters (3-guys that are very practiced) but Ive learned talk is cheap and I've seen lots of guys who talked big ending up with the lowest scores (usually plays out that way). Also keep in mind this was not a suppressive fire exercise but instead players were graded on their SPEED and ACCURACY against diverse targets ranging from 22 to 120 yards. Any fool can shoot fast and MISS. There was no credit given for that! Another important point: NO were points awarded for perfect teamwork either. We worked on it with the very limited amount of time we had to setup AND run this complex drill but it was not scored (maybe later). And if AEs criticize the "holes in shooting coverage," again they don't know what they're talking about: each rifle mag only had 15 rounds in order to force reloads (very rounds limited at 45 total) AND again accuracy and speed was paramount to get a good score. In this scenario, if you spent time perfecting your leapfrog and shooting coverage then you'd lose, it's that simple. Also this wasn't really intended to be a leapfrog scenario anyhow; just some stressed shooting in teams. Shooting positions were up to the runner and because there was so much sage brush, no one went prone. Future Nutnfancy drills integrate use of the "TNP Barricades" I built. Safety was heavily emphasized and enforced as realistically as possible. We found hitting from the vehicle with pistol against 22 yard 8 plate was tougher than expected (try it under stress sometime!). Scores improved throughout the day and I even managed to start running the AK system with better speed (and made my share of mistakes in the reloads). But here's a reality check: super fast reloads are overrated and I say they don't count for much (other than YouTube intrigue) except in real competitions (like 3-gun, IDPA, IPSC, etc). Getting rounds ACTUALLY in the kill zone as fast is possible is what counts and everything else is adjunct to that goal. Under the stressed and timed engagements, the Arsenal SGL21 in 7.62x39mm won the day in accuracy as shown (and reliability too not one jam even when with a snow-packed mag slammed in there...some ARs like Ghost's and Brian's had problems; many variables of course). Though not optimal with the the high mounted XPS2-2, it was fun to run and proved to be a deadly platform in this "Breaking Contact" scenario. Lots of running, lots of yelling (and instructing at times), lots of shooting, and some interesting data points drawn that will as always be refenced in my tabletop gear reviews. ////////////////////////////////////////////// Music: http://www.archive.org/details/Torley_Wong_-_The_Final_Selection ///////////////////////////////////// Guns represented included Nutnfancy with Arsenal SGL21-72 and S&W M&P9, DrHeckles with custom-build RRA/YHM,Young Machine AR-15 and XDm45, GhostOfPain1 with S&W M&P15 and H&H45, ArmedSerenity with Bushmaster AR-15 and H&K USP 45 full size, and Brian N. with modded Rocker River "Entry Tactical" AR-15 and XDm40 (had a few issues with it).

контактная импровизация

Вернуться в Контактная импровизация