"Speed Metal" Pt 2: Troy Industries/TNP Shoot by Nutnfancy

Ме́тал, или мета́лл (от англ. metal) — жанр рок-музыки, сформировавшийся из хард-рока в начале и середине 1970-х в Англии и США. Основные отличия жанров метала от других жанров рок-музыки это — искажённые эффектом дисторшн электрогитары, затяжные гитарные соло, агрессивный ритм, как правило шести-, восьми- или двух- дольный размер такта, облегченные риффы.

Модератор: Админы

Сообщение Sweetie_506 » Вс дек 11, 2011 11:47 pm

From Youtube.com

Описание:

Man does that new TNP Barricade rock or what? Maybe we should call it the TNP armoire...Doodle could use it store his Star Wars figures in off days. But with that TNPB, the 200 yard stage is alive and well in Speed Metal Pt 2 when several players throw down some smack on the distant 10" plate. PFIDad puts in an amazing run, his best ever! His rest home was right when they said he is the best shooter they got...great job Dad! PFIDude is back in top form too as he throws down the gauntlet with an excellent run as well. Vindication never felt so good. Hey I want some of that too dude! My first run with RRA AR-15 was just silly and I wanted to leave the "caboose crew" and go hang hang out with the winners. Reminds me of high school. So I put away the POP GUNS and strap on a .308 Battle Rifle to go prove my manhood: the DPMS LR-308 TAC-20 rules the course in that run. I score a pure 10 out of 10 at 200 yds with the DPMS with Wolf ammo (and would have owned the day had it been faster!). We take some moments to discuss the outstanding Troy Industries product line and show it as well. Expect to see MCS action sometime in TNP; a great Mini-14 and M14/M1A option that solves the optics problems of those platforms. James gets some "awesome" guy points from me in the scoring to help him out a little bit. Matt slams his fair of steel and he shows his Multicam just ain't for looks. Watch him in Pt 3 take out some aggression with the DPMS LR-308 too! Wanting to mix it up and bit and represent the AK, I have funny TacticalDoodle run the multicamed Arsenal SGL31 with great effect. Man is that sucker accurate! I also represent the Warrior Excellence Sig P226 E2 with perfection on my run, nailing ten of ten on Stage 1. I love it when I SUCK LESS (not always the case). All along with work hard and kid around on this beautiful winter desert day. Big thanks to our friends at Troy, Matt and James, for being such a fun and great part of the TNP crew!///////////////////Music: Licensed from Jason Shaw///////////////// Get your TNP branded gear at HTTP://WWW.NUTNFANCY.BIGCARTEL.COM

Sweetie_506

Вернуться в Металл