"G" (Кантри Музыка VCD 2011)

Кантри (англ. Country от country music — сельская музыка) — наиболее распространённая разновидность североамериканской народной музыки, по популярности в США не уступающая поп-музыке.

Модератор: Админы

Сообщение sasha-patapov » Пн фев 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Описание:

In the Internet there are so many wonderful people who make cover versions on different famous singers and bands and then post their videos in social video networks. I found such singer on another site where there were his videos. Putting his songs together, I finally got the whole film. Enjoy his voice and this video: basically saying " all songs in one place".

Movie director: Dennis Richman
Company: Dennis Home Video
Year of release: 2011

Extra information from G:
We're G & J, two country music fans from the Netherlands. G grew up listening to country music because his father played lead-guitar in a country band. It's been his favourite music ever since. Artists from back then: Merle Haggard, Ricky Skaggs, Gene Watson, Moe Bandy, Chet Atkins to namea few. J didn't listen to country music much growing up but now that's all changed. Nowadays we like to listen to artists like: George Strait, Brad Paisley, Craig Morgan, Darryl Worley, Joe Nichols, Alan Jackson, Aaron Watson, Martina McBride, Leeann Womack, Sara Evans; the list is ongoing!! Just real country music like country music should be: with fiddles, a steel guitar and great harmony vocals. Playing a little bit of guitar myself I have to say that no one plays the old six-string like Chet Atkins or Brent Mason!! Unfortunately country music isn't that popular here in the Netherlands; but who knows what the future holds. We enjoy singing songs a lot and we'll put some up every once in a while, just for fun. Let us know what you think.
Keep it country!!

sasha-patapov

Вернуться в Кантри